Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Giver Collection

So the collection came out earlier than expected.  In the United States, of course.  I went over today and picked up all 12 bottles and I had the best experience returning into Canada.

I was in the Nexus line declaring how much I spent with the border guard and he asked me what I spent it on and I, of course, said nailpolish.  He did a triple take and then asked to see every bottle.  I showed him, of course.

He asked me why I bought so many bottles and I told him that I was a Blogger. He thought that the GPS stand on my dash was a camera and he was going to give his thoughts and opinions on every colour for everyone to see.

So even though I have not swatched the colours  yet I had to share my experience with our awesome Canadian border guards.

No comments:

Post a Comment